Monday, May 22

Went bananas!

I can't stop thinking when can I watch the The Da Vinci code?
I've been dreading to watch it since 2005..
I really want to watch it...

Yesterday, my Dad and I were about to watch the movie but a business interruption came...
I went bananas and asked Mom to join me...
She said that she can't because our house maid was gone for quite a while and that my baby brother needs to be taken care off..
Aargh...
I have no one to join me...
I am thinking that maybe my cousin could join me but I realized that she's in vacation right now..
Waaaaaah...
I have to wait for another week so that Dad could accompany me...

I hate to go to cinemas alone because the last time I went alone, some pompous arrogant lecher asked my name and ultraprivatefemme informations which, obviously I am not allowing strangers to know...
I hate freaking jerks like that...
They are so over-confident that they think anyone will like them and hitch off with them...
Anyways, I answered that freakin' guy sarcastically...
And said, cut the crap and back off...
I run outside the cinema because I'm kinda afraid and I thought that maybe he will follow me...

So until then, I hate to go to cinemas alone...
Even when I'm with my cousin, I'm still thinking that maybe that situation will happen again..
I'm quite traumatized until now...

But back to the topic... Maybe next week I will share my ideas about the Da Vinci code...
The trailer is so exciting and fantastic...
I recommend you guys watch it too..
Bye!