It’s like acoustic guitars And faded tube socks.
Worn down converse And a broken in sweatshirt.
You’re so last season, But baby, I never follow the trends.
I never noticed that people who are like me are the ones I hate to be with. It so happens that I do dominate a lot in my closest friends. Whenever I feel they were becoming like me, I tend to put a barrier between us. Honestly, I don't know If I'm the problem or they are the problem. In most cases, I believe it was I who should be blamed.
Anyways, nothing unusual happened except for this freaking funny situation.
A girl laughed. The corn was dropped. And all hell broke lose.
So "the vibrator", a friend of mine was laughing at something I said. She was laughing so hard that the corn she was eating, dropped and rolled across the asphalt floor. I actually find it usual but the fact that she almost rolled and weeped across the floor made me burst into hilarious giggles. Imagine, a girl rolling and weeping for a half corn... Bwahahahahahaha...
Somehow, I symphatize her because she was saving the best part of the corn then suddenly, the corn would turn out to be a mass of dirt and dust. Poor her! (Nyak.)
So that was my boring and not-so-good day. A la prochaine! *_^
