It’s not our abilities that show who we truly are… It’s our choices -JK Rowling
5 things why I hate being prisoned in our own house.
1.I have to bear my brother's constant rantings.
2.I have nothing to do except surfing the net and watching lots of dvds.
3.I can't TALK to ANYONE.
4.My brain is not functioning.
5.I'm friggin' stagnant.
5 things why I love the opposite of the statement above.
1.I'm a prisoner! Isn't it exciting?
2.I have the opportunity to eat thousands of foods.
3.I'm treated like a princess. Haha. (A girl can dream, right?)
4.I can sleep whenever I want.
5.I'm friggin' stagnant.
Anyway, I want to talk about what happened today but I realized that there is nothing to talk about. Things were habitual that I don't have to think before doing something.
Everyday recurs. Wake up, Eat, Surf the net, eat, watch dvds, bathe, eat, surf the net, sleep, eat and sleep.
So you see, there is nothing to talk about.;)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'm so sleepy even if I slept for almost 16 hours in total.
Gosh, it's already 1046, meaning I have to go to bed and visit slumberland again!
Next time, lalala.<3
5 things why I hate being prisoned in our own house.
1.I have to bear my brother's constant rantings.
2.I have nothing to do except surfing the net and watching lots of dvds.
3.I can't TALK to ANYONE.
4.My brain is not functioning.
5.I'm friggin' stagnant.
5 things why I love the opposite of the statement above.
1.I'm a prisoner! Isn't it exciting?
2.I have the opportunity to eat thousands of foods.
3.I'm treated like a princess. Haha. (A girl can dream, right?)
4.I can sleep whenever I want.
5.I'm friggin' stagnant.
Anyway, I want to talk about what happened today but I realized that there is nothing to talk about. Things were habitual that I don't have to think before doing something.
Everyday recurs. Wake up, Eat, Surf the net, eat, watch dvds, bathe, eat, surf the net, sleep, eat and sleep.
So you see, there is nothing to talk about.;)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'm so sleepy even if I slept for almost 16 hours in total.
Gosh, it's already 1046, meaning I have to go to bed and visit slumberland again!
Next time, lalala.<3
Powered by ScribeFire.
