Saturday, July 7

Trinoma. No TRAITORS allowed! xP

I'll remember you, when i've forgotten all the rest. you to me were true, you to me were the best. i'll remember you at the end of the thrill, there are some people you just don't forget... even though you've only seem them one time or town, in the end my dear sweet friend, i'll remember you. -bob dylan

Traitors
- conniving little asses who appear good on the outside but in reality, they are those Neanderthals who have shameful hearts and are considered revolting imps who do not possess a single human brain.

Criminal instincts and ulterior outrageous motives are associated with them. They care about nothing. They are mere senseless and heartless mortal beings who enjoy devastating and ruining the lives of people whom they are close with. They are human in disguise but a deadly and incurable Venus Flytrap in nature. They silently get you and as soon as you feel comfortable with them, they will suddenly poison your whole body and mind, which will succumb to your angst and hatred. This in turn, will push you to take vengeance, to move heaven and earth and to provide whatever punishment is suitable and worthy for them. Traitors are incurable. They will still be who they are even though you try to change them. The only antidote to their cruel existence is revenge - A revenge that will surely affect every aspect of their lives, a revenge taken from the implosion of the twisted feelings inside your heart and a sweet revenge which you have long before devised and is now, ready to instigate. It is a well-planned payback exploded with antagonism, exasperation and resentment. It will be their apparent downfall and the emergence of my existence.

Anyway, just came home from a very tiring but intellectual trip at Trinoma. We (EJ, Carla, Angge, Monica and I) window shopped at different stores including my all-time fave "techie shops". I almost broke the whole glass in Avanti because I was laughing too hard that I unthinkably pushed the glass far across its proper place. It was so darn embarrassing. I could have hidden my face under my skirt. Muahaha.

Before that, we ate at Paoshin. I ordered dumplings with lemak rice same as what Monica and Angge ordered. I enjoyed the meal though it was too salty. Probably, it was because of the chili sauce. Lah, I poured too much. Carla ordered dumplings with seafood rice and EJ orderd the chicken meal at KFC because he didn't want to eat those kind of stuffs.

Then, I was about to buy amazing glaze in go nuts! but I realized I had too much sweets. I guess my weight was kinda doubled, no tripled. Kidding! Muahaha!

Then, everything that followed was strolling, talking and the whatever things. It was fantastic. Great! Yay, guess it was the good karma brought by 07/07/07.

BTW, I was so amazed with the newest operating system of Microsoft - the Windows Vista. I don't know why several people said that it was not competitive and innovative like the Windows XP. I suppose it is much more genuine than the other version of Microsoft. Haha.

Also, I was so much drooling to have a Mac laptop. I can't help but nag my mother to buy me one. She said that she would buy me if I she would win a million in a game show or lottery or something which is impossible because she hates those luck-driven games. However, it would be possible if I join using her name. *evil laugh*

Anyway, gotta go now because I have so many pending subject to study. Actually, it was just El Fili but to lessen my activities, I should start studying now. Lol. >:]]