First post of the month. I didn't figure that out until I logged in Blogger. So, here's my post. Basically it is about a nonsense idiotic post that I suddenly scribbled in the net for the entire people all over the world to read. Haha.
Oh, by the way, I had a new haircut. Should I post my pics? Certainly. As you all know, I'm that VAIN! Yeah, taking pictures of myself is one of my guilty pleasures. Haha.

Little short? Well, I feel soooooo Posh right now! Haha.
Anyway, school is so hectic. I need to make a report for Research about the two-tailed test of hypotheses, study for another piece of cake long test in Physics, and I REALLY NEED TO STUDY FOR THE UPCAT.
Speaking of UPCAT, only 4 days to go until my judgment day. Oh no! Good thing my schedule is on August 5, 12:30 pm at College of Eng'g. I still have Friday as my cramming day.
Ohhh. . . Gotta go, I am so going to make my report in research. Until next time. >:]] lol.

