
Hello World! Now, I'm back for good.
Exams, Sabayang bigkas, Reading nook etc. ate up my minimal time. That's why I didn't have the time to blog anything about everything. Haha. Guess, I'd better sum up the events that occurred.
Sabayang Bigkas.
Awesome! I mean we won! What's so freaking awesome about that? Well, every effort that we exerted, paid off. I believe it was because of the cooperation and determination that we showed during our practices. Moreover, we even practiced at the carpark of SM. Haha. That was so insane yet we had lots of fun. Haha. Although, we did not actually get the first award, we still caught the 2nd award which I suppose was far from nothing. Lol.
Anyway, I did not take pictures or even recorded a video because we were so busy with perfecting our performance.
Reading nook.
Yes, we had the least acceptable reading nook. Yes, we got the last place. However, in my eyes, we have the BEST READING NOOK. Haha. I mean it is only our reading nook that has several functions and purposes We were able to sleep, eat, watch a movie, make our assignments, listen to music etc. Don't you think we are worthy of the recognition? Lol.





Drama.
Many things happened that terribly caused depression in some of our classmates. One of which, was Cheng. Hope she'll be able to cope from her burdens that has been bothering her ever since the Battle of the Bands issue was brought up. CHEER UP, CHENG!

Q-day.
Another Q-day! Yeah! I bought loads of DVDs haha. Ranging from J-Dorama to ANIME. I'm so HAPPPPPPPYY! I'm going bananas right now! As usual, I was with Nicole and Krissa. It was only Zyd who wasn't able to join us because she has some occasion to attend to.


... is not a sin right?!



Back to reality. BYE!
