Tagged by Hazel.
Here Are The Rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Firstly, I'm not forcing anyone to do this. I think this is not compulsory or anything. However, if you think this is fun, go try it everyone!
Lastly, these are the seven bloggers I tagged, try this if you guys want!
Ayiene Cez Daisy Dax Jiawen Kat Sarah
*ONE.
- Barney has been and will forever be my most loved TV creature. Though, several of my closest friends laugh at this startling revelation of mine, I just could not deny my ultimate admiration towards this funny yet cuddly dinosaur.
* TWO.
- I couldn't sleep with my bed cover on. I don't know why I have this certain difficulty with sleeping caused by the mere presence of a few mattresses and some bed covers but whenever I try to keep them in tacked, I will soon wake up to witness the immediate transformation of my bed into a haystack.
* THREE.
-I am a terrible liar. I remember one time when I had to lie about my age to see an R18 movie (You, perv! It's just SAW3). I was already dressed like some cabaret singer with my boots and hoops on but then, when the usherette asked my age, I just stared at her sympathetically with my eyes popping out of my eye lids (Oh, like Puss in boots in Shrek. Haha! Just forget about the popping eyes thing)
* FOUR.
- Amongst my many genuinely creative and artistic talents (Modesty, Kid!), one thing that I'm certainly good at is with dancing. Ha ha. Believe me if you must, but my Father once told me, "Iha, you have great moves! I believe you're a huge fan of William Hung." Eh?! Fine, let's just do some singing.
* FIVE.
- Although, the young generation today tends to depend on cellular phones, I myself believe that I could live without them. To tell you frankly, group messages or the so-called gm rarely irritate me. Before, I thought that it was a cool idea so I tried it once. However, I realized that I do not really have a significant purpose on why I send a particular day-to-day encounter message to almost all of my phone's contacts. Somehow, I think it's stereotyped and nonsensical (GM addicts, try not to be offended!)
* SIX.
- Music unknowingly cures my daily ramblings and mood swings. That's why I always have my music player of any sort with me.
* SEVEN.
- I am a BIG BIG BIG fan of team BRANGELINA! To the extent that whenever I see the latest photos of them in the internet, I just unthinkably save it in my computer. These notorious pictures have eaten up a gig of my computer's memory which, are about a hundred or so images. Until now, I still couldn't believe that I did cry when Shiloh was born.
