Yes, he has these very inviting mega-power smile and gorgeous divine chestnut brown eyes in his very own SUV with his semi-decent chauffeur/bodyguard/whatnot. And yes, he somehow gave me that spark. Faiiiiiiiiiiints!
- - -
Met many friends/random people/strangers today and all of them seemed to bear the face of a person who has been in a rigorous triathlon of the mythical human herculeses. Well who could blame us when a simple tread to our next class would take us about 5-15 minutes under the scorching heat of the hellish sun? In a month or so, I'll probably graduate from being the fair skinned ass with several patches of sunburned skin as a reward.
I so hate the fact that it was all because of the Industrial Revolution which increased the volume and amount of trapped heat in the atmosphere or the so-called, so cliched Global Warming. How ironic is it, when the event that evolved and innovated the world so tremendously can also be the root of the Earth's downfall. I guess, it must be the greatest challenge the humankind has ever faced - how to end these catastrophic phenomena caused by Global Warming.
- - -
Saw this site Click me, I'm an effing link! I soooooooo want the LOMO SHIRT! LOMO! LOMO! LOMO!
And just to tell you, I loathe Penshoppe for making these cams so publicly advertised when it is not supposed to be like that. HOLGA is sooooooo not going to be put in the pedestal because it's spankin new and cool and easily admired like Havaianas. Nooooooooooooo! These cams deserve more than that. Oh well.
- - -
Yes, cherry blossoms have already bloomed in my own Philippines with my own Vincent Reyes. Yeah! He's the one I'm talking about.
PS. Lord, please forbid his eyes to see this blog which has been the only place where I gush all things about him.
Listening to: Dog Problems - The Format
