The stodginess and interminability of my life have been the main sources of why I recently feel like being contained inside a 4x4 prison cell, which consequently results to my tendency of not blogging and doing nothing of any sort. Apparently, you would think that this is quite contradictory to what the common sense would fit the bill but really, it's what I feel and it's the only thing I could squeeze out of my head.
On some other dull accounts, I've been getting a strong liking to eating Spaghettis (What a spotlight of Finella's life, huh?) Most of the people who know me the most would agree that I never was a pasta person. Whenever I eat out, I tend to delve mostly on the traditional and customary food like those heart-friendly fried chickens and those burgers with oozing beefy juices. Yumm, but that depends on whether I dine out or not. :)
Luckily, this spaghetti was the climactic event of my life. If not for this saucy red spaghetti, I suppose I'll be running out of topics to write in this somehow personal blog site. XD
Just this moment, I realized that people are not really that busy. It's just that they want to think they are because when they really aren't busy, then that's one of those times when they feel like they don't belong to those oh-so-cool-successful people who think that "I'm busy and you're not. What a boring life you must have?"
Seriously, don't contradict me on this because I'm somewhat partly contemplating and justifying why I lead a life this dull and habitual yet sunny at certain times. XD
PS. I still haven't watched WANTED and this makes me bluer than blue (That seems like a title of a song)
----------------
Listening to: The Killers - Read My Mind
via FoxyTunes
