Saturday, July 19

Batman has no limits and so do I (I wish)


I cannot still get over with how exceptional and atypical Heath Ledger was with portraying the Joker in Batman: The Dark Knight. I mean, it was his best movie and the role suited his character perfectly. Srsly, this just made me realize how great a loss in Hollywood he was. Dammit, Nolan was right, Heath Ledger is FEARLESS!

Earlier this day, Cheng, Cesca, Nikka and I met at Trinoma to watch the sequel of Batman Begins. Cheng was horrendosly late and it has caused a big impact to our watching the movie. We had to take the 550 film showing since the 420 and 500 were filled up by almost half the population of the mall (Just a gargantuan exaggeration of Finella's eccentric mind) Anyway, I cannot believe that the color red has become an indicator of insanity for me. Boohoo! :'(

After we got our hands on the tickets, we immediately headed to Taco Bell. Nikka was so indecisive of what she's getting so I told her to just eat the first thing that pops up on her mind. Surprisingly, she thought of eating a burrito, which for me is the poorest choice when and if you're going to dine in Taco Bell. Eventually, we ordered soft Tacos and those toothsome Churros. Lol.

Then, we went back to the cinema and surprisingly, we saw EJ and Jason in front of Cinema 4 and after some time, we got hold of Avril! Teehee! We talked for at most 40 mins because they were planning to go home early for their weekend assignments and Avril was going somewhere else with her sister and mother (Lucky me, I just need to finish an essay in Eng1 and do the java code in CS11.) Har. However, I haven't seen them for such a long time and seeing them for just a short while makes me even more unhappy. Well, at least, I saw them and it was still a lot different compared to not even glimpsing a single sight of their human faces. lol

I'll be seeing you. Not even the words can decipher what I feel.


I use a knife because guns are too quick
Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions.
You know who people are in their last moments.

-The Joker (The Dark Knight)

----------------
Listening to: We The Kings - All Again For You
via FoxyTunes