Monday, April 20
I Know This
As much as I want to post regularly in this blog, the urge to not do it takes over my desire. First of all, I don't want anyone to read this blog. It's like saying I do not want anyone to read my thoughts, which is stupid to think as I type it because I shouldn't have started a blog in the first place. However, I want everyone to listen to me but this is something I'm in denial with. I'm pretty much bonkers. I really suck at this but I want you to care but not to care care. It's like I want something in power mac (like a new iPod case), and I want their assistant to help me choose what color I should pick, but the problem is, I don't want him/her to come near me and ask me those whatnots. It's like my mind is fucked up and there's a remedy and I want it badly, but I want someone to give it to me and not let myself solve the problem on my own. Gee, I'm talking like Georgia in The Cake eaters. Slurry, twisted, cryptic. I realised how much I love those words. Nah guess, I'd just stop this shit talk and just let my mind fog up my vision to make things easier. Sleep. Slur. Twisted. Cryptic. Slr.
