
Summer '09 had been one of the most remarkable summers I've had in my life.
From all the fun and exciting activities we've had in Chem 16 to all the weird dramadies of my ever-changing young life. Although, I've grown a little bit older (18 years old na ako! weee!), I realized that deep inside me I'm still the little girl who loves people irrevocably, eats like a pig, trusts like a condom, and cries a lot like Argentina (Corny much? Haha.).
I don't feel like I've changed at all. In all honesty, I actually feel like the world continued to evolve while I'm in the middle of all the chaos, losing touch, wanking my life away, and singing tunes of life as I know it. However sad it may seem, the sweetness of the thought of my incapability to react to anything fills up my teacup of happiness. It makes me feel proud too because, through it all, there I am changing the course of my life without actually changing what and who I am. Right now, I am empowered and willing to lose everything I have to become all that I can be because positive 2009 has found its way back to me (o diba? rhyming un!)! :)
