Sunday, May 31

To you,

I don't have any issues with you, and I don't even know what you are talking about. Well, you obviously should have taken a hint when I deleted my post that concerns our then issue the first instant that you apologized to me. Since then, I never had anything to do with you. I had let bygones be bygones.

Look, if you think there is someone promoting an 'anti-s' campaign against you, why, in the hell, should you put the blame on me? Shouldn't you take a better look at what you are becoming - plagiarizing, calling people names, making a scapegoat of someone...? Why should that concern me at all when these are all your issues? I am even doubtful if I'm the only person you've done something bad against.

I really don't know who are spamming you, and fyi, there are only two comments (as far as I can remember) I've made in your chat box. I suppose, the person/persons who did that to you just dislikes/dislike you much more than I do.

I think people have ways to see right through you. After all, I shouldn't have known you were copying my posts if someone hasn't given me the lowdown. I am grateful for these anonymous persons who care a lot about me, and for my chatbox which keeps me posted to anything peculiar happening in the blogosphere.

To clear things up, I don't want to lead a life slinging insults at people. I know you also do, and you're right, it is much better for us to treat each other as strangers. After all, we really are strangers to one another.