Friday, June 26

Bird's Nest

Things I did today:

√ Watched Transformers 2 with Ayiene, Hanna, and Bryan (Hanna's friend).
√ Cleaned up my desk
√ Bought an organizer
√ Talked to my seat mate in Art Stud 1
√ Survived Physics 71 recit

Observations:

⇢ Do things for yourself.
⇢ Love yourself above all things; other stuff will follow.
⇢ You cannot see or even sense what's going on with someone's mind. The least you can do is assume nothing. Trust is the art of real knowing.
⇢ Today I saw a "you're-beautiful-so-don't-worry" sticky note in AS CR. I smiled and sang a cheerful lalalala song.
⇢ You cannot be happy if your heart is filled with vicious resentment. Don't envy; you cannot be the alpha and omega.
⇢ You are music. Inspire.

P.S. My classmates in AS1 and I watched Nat Geo's documentary on the architecture of Dubai. Man, I want to work then live there.