Friday, July 31

But, of course!

Pretty shiny like a new penny day today. Happy day, I presume. What with all the cheap thrills, and the ordinariness of the routine, it was a really fine day.

Wasn't late in AS1 early this morning. Found out that I passed our first long exam. I was so shocked and elated. I wasn't taking into mind that there might be this chance of getting a passing grade. Never reconsidered because I know that taking an exam without any (whatsoever) idea that there is an exam would definitely result to a failing mark. Luckily, I am the exception! Haha. Really good job I must say.

Then, I went to as lobby to chill. Chill as in solve physics 71.1 worksheets. Chill as in hover around the "tambayan" to gather further data of the projectile experiment. It was reassuring however. I didn't know I still have enough knowledge to finish the whole two worksheets all alone. Another bright shiny star for my patience and perseverance!

Ate with g12 girls at Cello's. How satisfying and comforting to know that at the end of the day, you still have the best people in the world. That, after all the exhaustion and drama, you still know that you have "the persons" you can count on no matter what. That, you are not alone, and you will never be alone. How comforting it is to have my very own set of girls! :D

Bought goggles and swim cap. Didn't know Mom enrolled me in a 4-week swimming lesson. It was really funny when she texted me that I need to buy a swim cap and goggles because tomorrow Imma gonna go swimming. How spontaneous that woman is! Sometimes, I just really can't figure her out. Haha. After all, she is my Mom. LOL.

Went home relevantly late. Chill again. Going to watch Amityville later. Chillax for now. Haha.