Those were the three phrases I kept on saying to myself lately. I have only 5 hours of sleep combined for two days, and I never ever get in class on time. So the remedy, A HAPHAZARDLY-DRIVEN WHITE TAXI where I can peacefully boost my lost energy and harangue myself with lectures of how often I drag my feet when deadlines come.
I am sleep-deprived so so so so much. So much that the lack of color of this post may be too overwhelming. I am even boring myself to boredom right now. I desperately need sleep. But how can I sleep when shitloads of work pile up like mountains on my desk. Chem17 LE is on Saturday, which constantly reminds me that I love Chem16 and not Chem17. But I still do love Chem. Don't get me wrong. I have a brain-wrecking long exam in AS1 tomorrow. And my list still goes on...
Fuck. I need a taxi at this very instant, this very moment. I fucking need a convoy of taxis to escape this world!
P.S. My lab instructor told me that I make good RDRs. I am unbelievably shocked. I like him so much better now.
