Haha, this was a fun day. So the guilt that I was talking about in the previous post was now just a laughing matter. I said sorry many times and it seemed like it made the whole ordeal painfully hilarious. Well, that's me, I couldn't stop myself from being touchy-feely and overly kind-hearted. We guys really became more attuned with each other especially when Monica, Isak, and Joel made me the laughingstock of class. How cruel right? Thats severe bullying fyi. But how can I not love them for that? Lol :)Fen: Monica, wag mo na ako tawagin na "bemba"! :((Monica: Ay oo nga. Bastos nga pala ibig sabihin nun. :))Jairone: Weh, ano? (sabay tingin kay Fen ng mahiwaga)Monica: *ala charades na nagexplain with hand gestures duh*Jairone: Ano 'to charades? Ano nga? *naiirita na*Monica: sex (mahinang sinabi, tila pabulong)Jairone: AH SEX! OO SEX! SEX LANG PALA EH! SUS, SEX!Fen and Monica: O______________O Hahahahaha!
Anyway, we did "slide for life" and "fade-away (fast-rappel)" today. The practicals didn't seem so nerve-wracking. I got through it, and I had an amazing grade (thanks to Kuya Alex). But really, I had the most fun today.
After cwts, Isak and I went to Sbarro to eat. Had baked zitti and white pizza. As usual, I didn't finish the whole meal. What with all those white sauce generously masking the whole penne and crust, man, I don't think one could finish that meal (unless of course haha). But yeah, t'was a really sumptuous meal for a hungry monster like Isak.
Had my 2nd LE in Physics 71. Passing is now just a wishful thinking. I don't care anymore. But I'm still wishing for the best, but as the song goes, I'm also expecting for the worst. Worst case scenario always. It makes everything more simple.
Anyway, isn't it so obvious that I am so under pressure typing this? I only have 10 secs or so before I start my rdr shit and dg prick. So yeah, gtg.
