because i haven't posted for a long looooooooooongggg time, i might as well tell you what happened to me in the past few weeks through my powerful reminder medium, my sexy planner.
so you see, my life had been so jam-packed! this is the only time, after forever, that i can say i am as free as the birds. yes huh?!
earlier this day, i had merienda with ayiene, dana, iah, and bia at sizzling pepper steak and red mango. i'm so happy to finally spend quality time with them. it was like a part of me gone astray, and i have finally found it today. you see, i am the kind of person that is not really good at balancing things. sometimes, i tend to pay more attention to other people in my life, which results to a gradual overbalancing of the attention i have for the other people in my life. I REPEAT I AM NOT GOOD AT BALANCING. I AM A TAURUS, AND I AM IN COMPLETE DISAGREEMENT WITH LIBRA.
anyway, i am planning to watch the cove after school ends. after seeing it on the academy award, i felt my heart cringe. :'( those dolphins shouldn't be killed. they are part of nature the same way we belong to mother earth. killing dolphins is more like killing human beings.
poor smiling dolphins! :'(
