Tuesday, July 6

CHANGELESS(FUL)NESS



Like this picture a lot! Somewhere in Sing.

----------

I am trying to take a big leap of...

TOTALLY CHANGING MY IPOD LIBRARY.

I've been thinking about it for 2 months now, but I still can't seem to find the courage to delete ALL my songs.

I want to start anew, you see. And you know, I changed a loooooot.

MY SIGNIFICANT CHANGES:

(1) I loved gadgets before (used to like everything Apple, used to want to have the best of the best cell phones/laptop/iPod/camera/////). No more gadget-freak Finella now (This is mostly because of Soc Sci 2 and Karl Marx and Prof. Lanuza and Into The Wild and Spinelli and PHILOSOPHY and MOOOOREEEEEE PHILOSOPHY).

(2) I do not litter anymore. Truth be told, my Mom and I had a row because she threw a plastic container on the highway.

(3) ___________________

Sorry, I cannot think anymore. I will continue tomorrow. My mind is very lame; it can't handle simultaneous commands and actions (Apart from blogging, I am studying physics 73, answering physics 73.1 worksheet, listening to music, thinking about sleeping, and wanting to sleep.)


HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, I WANNA SLEEP LIKE MY EYES AND BRAIN AND BODY HAVE BLISSFULLY  FLOWN TO THE ALMIGHTY SLUMBER LAND OF EYES AND BRAINS AND BODIES.

TEACH ME HOW TO FLY! :"<<<<<

Bye.