Tomorrow, I want to be late in Physics 73. I want to study Bio 1 very very much tonight. I want to ace the exam to compensate for my EPIC FAIL MatE10 exam today (I forgot to bring my calculator, hence the incompetency in problem solving).
This morning, the cab driver blessed (which actually seemed like a ritual) his cab with my 120 peso. He said I was his Buena Mano, and he was so lucky to drive me to school. It completely made my day what with his big wide smile, and high-pitched shrieks of joy. I thought I would be as lucky as him; the EPIC FAIL exam would just be a piece of cake. But no, it went the other way around. Wonder what/who jinxed it...
THOUGH, HOWEVER LOW MY SCORE WOULD GET, I WOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT I MADE SOMEONE SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL AND SHRIEKING WITH PURE JOY LIKE HIS HUMAN FORM HAD EVAPORATED INTO THIN AIR AND DROPPED INCH BY INCH INTO THE OCEAN LIKE PERFECT SNOWFLAKES ON WINTER DAYS.
Just remembering his smile makes me feel like nothing can make me sad anymore. :">
