
I also searched the net for the very very very very cute Madeline.
I was watching it early this morning, and I loved the way the artist drew the whole cartoon. I also enjoyed seeing Paris in its most innocent form, and listening to Madeline say "Oooh La la!" and "Tres Chic!" Very cute ya! So, I read more about Madeline on Wikipedia, and I found out that:
(1) Madeline had her appendix removed in the first part of the story.
(2) Madeline The Show won the primetime emmy.
I figured, I'd better leaf through my french books again, and do some french-speaking once more. Thinking about my French class back in high school made me want to go back to my childhood days. I wanted to be as carefree as Madeline does cartwheels on the streets of Paris. Sigh.
But do not get me wrong, I was very much happy, what with all the love the world has showered me (family, friends, food, etc.), and all the things that it still has to offer . :"> YAH VERY VERY VERY HAPPY LIKE A HULA-DANCING SUN!
I was still beaming with pure joy as I intoxicated myself with the aroma of my body bath, and brushed my teeth with peppermint toothpaste. I thought, I'd blog, then I'd sleep, and maybe, I'd wake up with the sun's rays drowning my skin with vitamin D.
But as soon as I switched off the lights, when the last vestiges of all those beautiful smiles had vanished, I knew well enough that there was no escape in feeling the pain of it all. Sadness devours happiness mercilessly. It is the cancer of human emotions.
As of the moment, the pain is gone. But is it ever gone?
And where does it go when it's not in my heart?
Does it loiter around my liver or intestines or feet or in my face?
Or does it hide behind happiness?
Is happiness just sadness in disguise?


