(And this is specifically the reason why I love reading books meant for sixth graders and up)
Today, I woke up later than the usual, tugged a dingy cab, and peacefully listened to my iPod to calm my nerves for being the ever running-out-of-time student/cab dragger.
I do not ever make it to school on time. Either I'm too early or I am too late, which brought about my tendency to not wear a watch anymore.
These past few months, whenever I'm out, I rely on random strangers/security guards to indirectly tell me if I should be off somewhere. It was actually troublesome at first, because (1) I have to conquer my awkwardness and shyness around random people, (2) I have to engage in a small talk with the person I asked (out of respect and friendliness of course), and I am not much of a small-talker, and (3) it is equally troublesome and awkward for the person I am trying to small-talk with because he/she tends to look at me in a kindly is-she-a-thief-of-any-sort way.
But then again, I have read somewhere that, in order to live a wonderful, carefree and healthy life, we must do one thing that scares us each and every day. It is like a very very very very slow part of the metamorphosis that a caterpillar has to undergo to grow wings, and become a lovely butterfly.
We also had a quiz in MatE 10 about Electronic Materials and Semiconductors, and as usual, I didn't read anything about it. But very luckily... I think I kind of got the right answers. He he.
I have just watched this hours ago, and I cried a little. This clay animation is just really made to make your heart cringe, and pump a little more blood. The script is just extraordinary, and well-written beautifully and poetically. The story is tragic in a way that, at the end of the movie, you kind of see a smile on your tear-soaked face. And then, when you see yourself in such a bipolar state, you want to cry more and smile more all the same.
If you haven't watched it yet, please do. Here is the trailer of Mary and Max:
You see, I spent my day reading children's book, and watching movies especially created for little kiddies (Although, Mary and Max is sort of PG-13 because it features minor suicide and sex issues he he). And you see again, I am most happy when I live this way. Such innocence and simplicity!
Ya so... I am now running out of things to say, so good bye.










