Tuesday, October 5

Awkwardness And Eyes That Can Speak

It is really so awkward to see someone you are familiar with, and just stare into his/her eyes. Like your eyes can talk, and say the words you cannot bring into life.

"Hello ______! Where are you headed at?"

"Just here and there. You?"

"Well, I'm planning to buy books, but you know. Guess, I'd check out the new stationery and papers area instead."

"Oh, I see. I'd better get my photocopies now from the customer service lady. See you around!"

The problem is, you know each other, but you really don't know much about each other. It is like knowing what chickens are, but classifying them into hens and roosters is a total scratch-in-the-head. It's so much easier to just duck back and ditch a person you knew when you were 10 or 12 than totally completely absurdly stare right into the the speaking eyes of a speechless fellow being. Because you know, you both know that you are going to hold that awkward guilty feeling forever and ever and ever so long as your speaking eyes can see and your bones can support the weight of your eyes that talk.



OMYGAH!!! I searched on youtube "Eyes that speak", and I found this video of a very cute guy singing about wondering what would happen if his eyes could speak... romantically, of course. I think he is tooo cute with his lovely guitar and speaking dizzying blue eyes. SDAFGDDWQ!#%#!%$!!!!! StOooo0000oO0o0ppp iTtttTttT!

I think it is very essential for each one of us to know the art of speaking with the eyes. That is all, bye.