I now have about 19 books waiting to be read. I don't know why I am seriously getting lazier and lazier as this sembreak progresses. I mean, all I do now is play l4d or sims 3, watch movies, and get in touch with the fb world. You see, it is so much better to while my time away with reading books, because technically it is more productive and meaningful. BUT I AM ALWAYS NOT IN THE MOOD TO READ BOOKS.
I am currently stuck with Fly on The Wall, and it's not because it's boring. IT'S JUST THAT I DO NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST TO CONTINUE READING IT. Gah, why is my system so bipolar???
Also, I have become this BITCH FREAK in the house. I lose my temper easily, and see things/people/objects as garbage bins. I feel the need to toss them in the air, sack them in one of those argyle socks, and air punch them with my knife-head hands. See, this is the effect of too much Left 4 Dead! So kids, do not play Left 4 Dead. Bye.
Anyway, I want to go to school now. I miss school already. The feeling is like not being able to eat chocolates in a year, or not being able to catch a glimpse of your crush when you were 10 years old. It is very very unbearably torturous.
That is all. Have a peaceful night yo!
P.S. I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE HIT GIRL.
Very very very alpha female yaaa seee!

