Saturday, October 2

Soliloquy Saturday

I am particularly feeling sad today. It must be the rainy weather. Or the silence of this rainy weather. Or the happiness that this rainy weather brings. Or... Or... Or...

I went back to my tumblr today. And I realized I regret a lot of things. And it suffocates me. Like I'm inside a capsizing ship, and the water that is propelled by madness and revenge is chasing me like a driven Olympic swimmer aiming for the gold. I can't think. I can't breathe. I want to run, but nothing drives me to. My legs are not mine anymore. My knees are growing weaker and weaker, and my heart is growing older and older and older. And I see the angry mouth of the faceless enemy, ready to devour me with force and ruthlessness.

Soaked with shame and guilt, I swallowed the water that was propelled by madness and revenge.

---

I am now 17 with my rebonded hair and spotless face. I am feeling infinite, and ready to conquer the world.  This time... This time will be permanent.