Friday, October 15

Wake Up, Restless Soul!



I haven't had any sleep last night (my 3-hour stint doesn't count okay?), and I am still so wide awake with venomous thoughts and hyper-induced brain cells. I think I will pass the exam if this current state of mine would continue. I cannot even begin to tell you what my mind is conjuring up right now. Very ingenious!

Later on the day, we'll go to Coca-Cola factory, and drink Coca-Colas and get wet and laugh and eat and drink Coca-Colas again, and enjoy the end of the semester (finally). It is a good end I must say. There is something charming and fuzzy and heart-warming every time we get to wake up the children in us. And this field trip, this end, will, at least, let me remember that when I was a snotty little kid, there was no pressure, no exams, no heartbreaks, or failing grades... Only pure joy. That is all, bye.