There are just some things I cannot comprehend: the pat, the "hi", the constant shy glances, the tap, the "Good mornings", the subtle hints put across on text, the pat, the tap, the unusual lingering touches, the smile, the taps, and especially the pats.
Anyway, I haven't done anything technically productive today. I should have been studying ES11 or MatE10, but no, I was and am currently wasting my time with watching Cobus Potgieter on YouTube. There is a big part of me that says, "I HAVE TO SEE COBUS IN SOUTH AFRICA BEFORE I DIE". And another big part of me that says, "THIS COBUS OBSESSION IS JUST A PHASE!!! YOU'LL SOON GET OVER IT".
But man, I LOVE COBUS! Watching him play the drums makes my kidneys go crazy, like they want to jut out of my body and go party in the wild. You think it's wonderful and mesmerizing like a young lover's feelings? I tell you, NO, IT IS DEFINITELY NOT. It is more like putting yourself outside the window of Camera Haus, and dreaming, drooling, and dying to have the coolest Canon EOS 5D Mark II.
PLAIN TORTURE RIGHT????
I'll see you in my dreams. :-* /wrist
