You know how some days you feel ugly and fat and down and insecure, and think you have enough acnes, blackheads, and pimples to make your face appear like a huge casserole of mixed vegetable soup. Well... today I found out that I can combat these stupid insecurities just by listening to this song,
I'm not one of those runway models who always look best and have the perfect skin, the perfect body, the perfect eyes, the perfect teeth... the perfect everything ya gerrit. I am just the typical teenager with major insecurity issues because I am so shy and awkward like that. Sometimes, I prefer to rot away in the house or party with my stupid insecurities like my clothes suck, my eyes are too far away, my mouth is a bit lop-sided, my nose is too big for my face... yada yada yada.
But you know I realized, I will really die of boredom without my said insecurities. You see, they spice up my life. They make some of my mornings not always as beautiful and as interesting as this. I might as well bury myself and die if ALL of my mornings are perfect and happy and problem-free because I hate the monotonousness of life, and I believe that imperfections make us unique. And besides, the 4th layer of my skin wouldn't ever have existed! But still, I gotta fight my being insecure because that sure won't help me reach my dream of becoming an alpha female. He he.
On some other news,
I changed the wallpaper of my desktop pc. It is a scanned excerpt from Amelia's Itchy-Twitchy Lovey-Dovey Summer at Camp Mosquito, which I love so much! See, this book is meant for 5th graders and up, but I still bought it, and adore it. I love all Amelia's notebooks! They are really cute and sweet and funny and honest. See these "Signs of a Crush" are so true, well at least for me! Ha ha ha ha
Okay need to study. Kbye.

