Friday, November 5

You Make Me Believe Again In Mankind :">

I woke up with puffy eyes and 5 unread messages. The puffy eyes were explainable, but the 5 unread desperate messages?!!!

Apparently, Sheila was already in line for our Chem hunting. She needed Chem 28, while I, on the other hand, was begging all the demi gods and goddesses to spare me the horror of matriculation adding. In the end, Sheila got her much desired Chem 28, and I was left with an angry fist and a prominent smirk on my face because all the demi gods and goddesses of the Enlistment World have failed me.

I unfortunately despairingly have to take Chem 31 on summer, which is so _____________ DIaboLicaLlZzZz!@%!%@#!#$!!!!!

Before I went back to my lonesome home, I did a mini grocery shopping at SM. I grabbed bag o' chips, chocolates, and other stuff for my movie marathon this weekend. While I was scanning the snackload aisle of the grocery, the SM guy came into view, and handed me a grocery basket. He was smiling when he did this, and I was like, "Oh (But the real thing on my mind was "OH MY GAH. YOU ARE SO SWEET AND SEXY. YOU CAN MARRY ANY GIRL YOU WANT ON EARTH BECAUSE YOU ARE SO SWEET AND SEXY AND CHARMING AND CUTE AND KIND AND THOUGHTFUL AND TALL AND AMAZING AND FAIR-SKINNED AND YOUR SOUL STANDS OUT IN THE HUGE CROWD OF SOULS.")... thank you. :">".

He was very kind, and sensitive to the immediate needs of people around him. You see, it is very rare to see that kind of person. Even I, am guilty of being insensitive when it comes to my needs and other people's needs. Imagine, I didn't even notice that I was struggling with carrying those Oishi snacks, nail polish, choco babies, and beauty essentials in one hand! Gah.

SO MR CUTE KIND SENSITIVE CHARMING GUY, I GIVE YOU A QUICK SHY KISS FROM MY BODY'S MOST ESSENTIAL BUNDLE OF MUSCLES, WHICH BEATS APPROXIMATELY 2.5 BILLION TIMES IN A HUMAN'S AVERAGE LIFESPAN. YOU ARE TOO SWEET FOR THIS WORLD.


:">

When I came home I immediately checked the schedule for 2nd sem 2010-2011, and man, look what I have found:


The demi Gods and Goddesses of the Enlistment World didn't fail me. There is still hope so long as that 1 slot is there to tempt me and tease me and make me lust for it. So... I will be on campus at exactly 5 am sharp in the morning of the morning of Monday, November 8, 2010. Kbye.