Friday, December 17
Chuwariwuup
I have officially let my blog rot. Why is this so? Because I have been extensively writing. This year, I would give my friends Christmas cards instead of my traditional materialistic presents. Refer to this 1 & 2.
Earlier, Ayiene, Dana, Iah, Niko, and I met up for our yearly prelantern parade gathering. We had coffee at Starbucks, and had a good laugh. It is always nice to see friends that you haven't met for a loooong time! Not only because you have missed them, but you also notice the little things about them you have overlooked before. Like, Dana's eyes became a little bit chinkier , Ayiene looked a lot fiercer, Iah is still as sweet as ever. etc. However big they have changed physically, you still come to the conclusion that these friends are still the same as before. And that certainly will make you a bit happier!
Right now, I am quite anticipating the weekend. Tomorrow, we'll be celebrating Iah and Dana's birthday bash, and after that, Mama and I will be heading to Cebu! I haven't been to Cebu, so I really am excited because I have always wanted to go to the Visayas region. Of course, I would have wanted to go to Mindanao first because Davao is such an extraordinary place based on what I've heard from my MatE friends. Oh well... But Cebu is still a pretty city!
Actually, I thought our Cebu trip wouldn't push though because PAL personnels were supposed to be on strike. Good thing they didn't! I don't ever want to experience a flight delay anymoooooreeee, because I always feel like I am hoping for something but that something is actually nothing. :<
Anyway, I still haven't packed. So... I'd better be going. Kbye.
