The moon right now is like a dead fish's eye. It goes perfectly well with the quiet beauty of the unsleeping sky. The cars zoomed past us as if we're caught up in the crossfire of a boycott. Their headlights illuminated the violent and unpleasant reality of this deteriorating world. We are the the victims and the perpetrators. We are screaming, fighting, shouting, living, dying. This is a battle to be won, because we are all equals.
I am currently killing time here at the airport. 3 more hours to go, and why does it feel like an eternity? Most people are checking in, some are sleeping, and others like me are trying to make the most out of the time left by laptop-ing. Soon I will take pictures (what I didn't do much when we went to Sing) of hurried people, empty lounges, and hospital-like walls. People and places. You cannot separate the two.
