Wednesday, December 29

SS Nile



It just dawned on me that someday I will stop blogging. And as much as I do not want to let go of this "blogger" side of me, I know there will surely come a time when I can no longer write because (1) I might probably get sick and bed-ridden and die (2) I might probably live in the mountains and assume the life of a hermit (3) my eyes could get too crummy that they can no longer see (4) I might need my "blogging" time to take care of more important things or (5) life just might get a little too difficult for me. I don't know how or why or when, but this surely will tear my heart to pieces because I realized that if I am no longer a blogger, then I am surely not a reader anymore. :( And just the thought of it makes me go MMAAAAD! You see, I still have 19 books waiting to be read, countless of blogs to visit, words waiting to be discovered, foreign names to be pronounced, thoughts to be published, mediocre poems to be written, alphabet letters to be twisted and twirled, authors to be looked upon, and little notes to be sent to people whose convictions my heart holds the most. IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO CRRRYYYY SO MUCH BECAUSE IT IS NOT A POSSIBILITY. IT WILL DEFINITELY HAPPEN :<


Today, I had my teeth filled with white foreign chalk-like powder aka light cure. The dentist who made it was nice, so it kinda felt okay even though my teeth felt a bit like somersaulting. Then I went to Mama's office to watch her work and have lunch with her. So I find out some little things about Mama:

(1) When she takes a nap, she snaps... her finger.
(2) Mama likes to check herself out using her desk mirror, and when she does this, she also wonders why her face is not symmetrical (HELLO VAIN?!)
(3) Mama is very very very particular about silence. She cannot work while chatting. I then found out that she's having a terrible time multi-tasking... Same as I. Hehe.
(4) Mama is always smiling at the office. She smiles and smiles and smiles, which I presume is the perfect evidence that she loves her work.

I went to SM, and then back home. It was a nice day! :">