I'm not gay, but freakin' hell, I really have the hots for Lauren Socha. The way she speaks, the way she wears her hair, her voice, her physical attributes (the boobs, the butt), and her dazzling gray/green eyes. Gaaaah, I'm in love!
How can you resist those mammary glands HUuuUUH huUhhh HHhUhhUH?
So I really like that she's paired up with Robert Sheehan, who is an equally hot and charming person, in Misfits. I mean I get extremely kilig when they get aggressive towards each other. Sexually. Mentally. Physically. Omygah, I idolize their relationship. I want to grow up and find a guy that I could bully, and criticize, and spank, and kick, and knock over, and learn martial arts with, and play the ukuleles with, and fart with, and snore with, and hug monstrously, and kiss passionately and awkwardly, and have tattoos with, and goof around with!! I want someone who's not too cheesy, not too sentimental, not too mushy, not too serious. Just a guy who's tough but not too tough on me, so that I can be tough on him when I'm not too tough myself. Gerrit?
Anyway, anyway, today is just like any normal day (haha it rhymed). I went to school, studied, ate, slept, yada yada yada. I'm still not finish with studying for my exam tomorrow. Super lazy. Shit I just want to watch Misfits (Thanks many much Marynyriene Ignacio Silvestre (typed Martynyriene oooppszsz)! Misfits has been a serious threat to my goals 2011!!!). But that can wait. And I can't wait. That is not I. Okay, bye. Pwn exam so can watch Misfits. KBYEZ.
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYIENE S. I ~LuUrRrRRv3ee~ YOU LIKE A LIZARD LOVES A WALL MWA MWA EUGH IM SO ICCCKSSS)


