Wednesday, February 9

In The First Place



I am currently nursing a cold. My head is spinning and I feel quite woozy. I have a strong urge to sleep already but there are too many reports and papers to write. My constant sneezing still surprises me, like a classmate's  sudden interjection when the whole class is in the middle of an intense debate. It bothers me really because I can't seem to control myself to say, "Excuse me" even when there's no one around.
Forgetting Someone

Forgetting someone is like forgetting to turn off the light
in the backyard so it stays lit all the next day.

But then it is the light that makes you remember.

Yehuda Amichai
The weather is distinct and too premature, and so are the emotions. When I'm sad, I'm sad. When I'm happy, I'm happy. My stand on it is clear enough for me to recognize that the situation is a suicide mission even from the beginning. No one can win because it has been set that way (Not like I'm saying that it's a game). But there's a huge part of me that concludes that I have failed immensely and sincerely (or the other way around?). I try to justify it too much that I tend to stoop so low, and accept that it's my fault when he and I know that it's not. This time around I will be inconsiderate and unfeeling. My heart had received enough blows, so there's really no turning back. I am happy that I stood up for what I believe in and fought 'til the end.


P.S. I haven't yet started my paper on Pablo Neruda's poem. I fakkin' don't know what to say apart from the fact that it's too depressing/emoshit/sappy. I realized that I'm not good at these things. :(