I just got home from my family's dinner at Techno Hub. We ate at Kanin Club and I must say that I enjoyed it! Nothing beats Filipino food really. Like there's consistency in it unlike Japanese and Italian dishes. Sometimes I think I can live on just eating Dinuguan. That strong and sour taste just makes me want to eat more! I like it best when it's crispy and spicy, the way Kanin Club serves it.
Today's my father's birthday so I gave him a box of Frosting's cupcakes. I know I'm such a good and kind and obedient child! Hahahaha but I did have a difficult time in figuring out how to give it to him in a nonchalant manner. Nowadays, it's not so easy for a teenager to show any sort of affection towards their parents (Blame it on TV? Or the Internet? Or the existentialists? dunno dun care), so I like to think that I was brave enough to have overcome such a hard task. I'm quite proud of myself really for disregarding my nurtured pride and cultivated angst.
On the dark side, I wasn't able to get tickets for the WTKTMNSN concert, which made me ask, "Why can't Beach House/Passion Pit/Cut Copy/The Temper Trap/Wavves have a concert here in the Philippines?" I mean, they have really great music, and I'm positively sure that a lot of people would go if&when they hold a concert here. I think I'd cry buckets like a helpless child if I won't be able to attend that dream concert! It would really make me depressed for months and I might succumb to eternal damnation. LIKE I COULD DIE FOR THE TICKETS REALLY. I think I have just outgrown my infatuation with the Pop Punk/Powerpop scene. I'm more into Psychedlic, Indie, and Experimental genres now. But it would be really awesome if I saw WTK live! :>
I also painted my nails matte navy blue today! I love them so much! They look so bad-ass and ready-to-start-the-party, but the bad thing about it is it's too pricey. Its ability to not wear off easily compensates it's price anyway, so don't bother. Lol
I'm quite sleepy already so good night. Bye.
P.S. Tita gave me lip out, which binds fat naturally, to help me lose a little weight for Lola's wedding (WTF right?!). After I ingested it, I realized I'm not like Sharon Cuneta, who desperately needs to lose weight. I'm happy of my god-given body tanks bery much! Not gonna take no more. EUGHH I'm disgusted with myself :/
