Friday, March 18

Witch Hour

Today Dans and I met up. We tried the new crave in town, Moonleaf tea, and it was one of the best we’ve ever had. We both ordered Hakka Milk Tea and lounged in Mini Stop afterwards. It was really nice talking to her again because we’re both crossing new territories that are exciting and at the same time, frightening. But I’m really happy for her. She’s more her than ever. Or better yet, more connected and contented with who she is -what you see is what you get. That distinct glow in her eyes can only be attributed to that burning fire in her heart, and she’s handling it  the way considerate adults do. And of course, I admire her for that all the more.

Surprisingly, I also met Zig in Booksale this afternoon. I was already carrying my copy of JD Salinger’s Catcher in the Rye when Zig appeared out of nowhere. He was so stunned I guess, so he totally side-hugged me. Haha. I was surprised even more when he tried to steal my copy of Catcher in the Rye. Of course, I won in our mini book-tug-of-war. I always do by the way. In the end, he dropped all his choices after I told him that Jose Saramago’s Blindness won the Nobel prize for literature. Haha so much for Umberto Ecco.

Tonight I will review for my exam in Chem 31 so I can continue watching Sabrina The Teenage Witch. I love it since I was 10 I guess? I’m also considering re-watching The Worst Witch because it heightened my strong desire in becoming a witch when I was a kid. I even made up a world in my head similar to that in The Worst Witch’s. I was making potions and turning frogs into butterflies after I pray at nights and go to sleep. I miss being that kid who wanted to be like Sabrina and Mildred Hubble. They’re my role models still. Hehe.