Friday, May 27

spaces and commas

I live in the dark. we live in the dark like the universe and its complexity. I try to drink my thoughts, water-like, sluicing over the inside of my mouth. we are all thirsty, aren’t we? we go on to move forward with each other. alone we can’t make it. there’s a certain kind of warmth we need because our hearts are freezing, dying. I will hold your hand and share with you my coldness and darkness and thirst [else my world]. I don’t need your assurance or company. for now, your madness is enough.

jr,
why do you believe? why do you trust? I suck at everything yet you continue to understand me. I bit my lip tonight and it didn’t bleed. I lied so you wouldn’t feel the pain. but I want you to know, i hurt every time.

ces,
you wore glasses tonight. you looked prettier.


black and white, I am happy.

I dove straight into…
…to the vast unknown.