I really value sheila’s presence in times like this. felt like I was carrying a sack of rice that I hungrily feed off of at nights when the long day ahead has come to an end, and my body is cratered in red and purple. doesn’t the word tangential sound so perfect as it conveys symmetry and geometric stability. 42 degress, 15.5777 degrees… don’t they sound strange? I have said it many times that angles have become a substantial factor in my es fear. even the perfection and stability of a 90-degree angle inevitably brings to the conscious mind these doubts and dislikes of the unknown. I have to constantly remind myself that there really is no perfection, no stability for our equally unstable and corrupted minds. life’s so uncertain; you’ve already been smacked even before the thought comes into mind.
really enjoyed how sheila asks me to accompany her in her errands. her voice is tinged with pessimism yet when I respond favorably, her voice completely shifts forms. to you, there is the concept of rejection because human’s greatest ability is to choose. we are both blessed and cursed by such a decisive attribute yet we are inclined to act accordingly to nature’s course. so, in the end, you’ll realize that this is all directionless. I’d rather go drink milk and sleep afterwards.
