Tuesday, September 6

exclamation points

I will try to lose the seconds and let them turn into moments I’d spend to make people happy. I give so much in the name of friendship because that is me, that is how I perceive myself to be. I believe in trustworthiness and loyalty, helping hands that are offered unconditionally and without hesitation. think about the flowers in bloom, early morning days of spring bound to bring laughter to children’s faces, cups of steamy hazelnut coffee drizzled with cinnamon and poured with your mother’s pure, transcendent love. you see yourself smile as you look back to the past. you see yourself beaming and floating in the salty summer air. you look again and you notice, you are interspersed among your own set of bestfriends.

I am supposed to write cesca’s write-up tonight. tried to hit the keyboard with the right letters/words. reminded myself that this is not a question of rightfulness or assertiveness. ‘feel you heart, immerse yourself in it’, I heard myself murmuring as I climb back up to my comfort zone. my frustration is writing and when I don’t seem to express myself well, I instantly dissolve.

I say,

I would like to have another cup of coffee.

and if I drown as I fill myself up to the brim will you ever know?