Tuesday, August 15

I wonder.

God's Answers

It's impossible = All things are possible (Luke, 18;27)

I'm too tired = I will give you rest (Matt, 11:28-30)

Nobody really loves me = I love you (John, 3:16)

I can't go on = My grace is sufficient (II Cor, 12:19)

I can't figure things out = I will direct your steps (Prov, 20:24)

I can't do it = You can do all things (Phil, 4:13)

I'm not able = I am able (II Cor, 9:8)

It's not worth it = It will be worth it (Rom, 8:1)

I can't forgive myself = I forgive you (IJn, 1:9 & Rom, 8:1)

I can't manage = I will supply all your needs (Phil, 4:19)

I'm afraid = I have not given you a spirit of fear (IITim, 1:7)

I'm always worried and frustrated = Cast all your cares on Me (IPet, 5:7)

I don't have enough faith = I've given everyone a measure of faith (Rom, 12:8)

I'm not smart enough = I give you wisdom (ICor, 1:30)

I feel all alone = I will never leave you or forsake you (Heb, 13:5)

WoW! Impossible but possible, I am now so into God. I feel that if he's not there then I'm not here. Actually, I don't know what happened, but when I saw the results of our exams - WoW! I instantly realized that God is GOOD! And he absolutely rocks!

Grabe! I will now put him first in my heart and mind. No other things. No other "destructive things". Love is GOD and remember that even if you shun him off your life he'll still carry you through the dark days. Yebah!

Anyways, I should get back to studying since I'm being bombarded by these freaking equations sprouting out of my mind. Toodles!<3>