Monday, November 27

Forbidden.

What makes humans human is precisely that they do not know the future. That is why they do the fateful and amusing things they do: who can say how anything will turn out? Therein lies the only hope for redemption, discovery, and--let's be frank--fun, fun, fun! There might be things people will get away with. And not just motel towels. There might be great illicit loves, enduring joy, faith-shaking accidents with farm machinery. But you have to not know in order to see what stories your life's efforts bring you. The mystery is all.
-Curtis Sittenfeld, Prep

Damn. I really want to submit a skin but I cannot log in in blogskins. I don't know what the problem is. I suppose the blogskins and my computer should be blamed for this. I am so frustrated because I haven't submitted a skin for such a long time. Ampph.

Anyway, the whole week was awesome. Off-camp, science week etc. It was fully loaded that I can't seem to remember the events. SO, I'm just going to sum up the events that are still on my mind.

Science Week.
Science week is Science week. I really don't care whether it's science week or not because I don't give a damn where Science is concerned. I just totally hate it. I'm just forced to study it because it's part of the curriculum. Anyways, another thing why I'm still enthusiastic about the Science week is because my other classmates joined the Science Quiz Bee. They were all great even though they did not win. Still, congrats!

Off-Campus.
The greatest part of the week. Whoah! I really enjoyed it because it was full of drama. The off-camp was great because things that I do not naturally experience, occured. I found out that at the end of the day you would still laugh at the stupid things that happened and would not feel bad about these. I will truly treasure all of those memories.

Anyways, I cannot seem to write anything else because I am desperately eager to submit my skin. I won't let this day end without getting some comments and ratings from fellow skinners. My hopes are high! Bye! :p