My Hiatus is finally over. Actually, it is not a hiatus. Well, it is merely a break from the blogging world. I haven't surfed the net for such a long time because I didn't have much time. Now that everything was set out right, I will grab the opportunity to speak my heart and mind out.
Batangas getaway.
So we went to Calatagan, Batangas last week. The trip was very exciting because it was a looooong trip. I was amazed of the scenery and the mood of the surroundings. Grabe, parang nagsasalita ung mga puno. Maririnig mo ung pagaspas ng dahon at ung mga chirps ng ibon. Amazing talaga!
Then we continued to travel until we arrived in Golden Sunset Resort which is a half mile away from Tagaytay. Of course, I took several pictures that will show my

>> That was on the way to Golden Sunset.

>>So that was where we stayed. The picture on the right was the scenery when the sun was setting.. ;p


>> Faye: Woohoo! Francis: Aray ko!

Then after the whole 2 days, we bade our goodbye to Golden Sunset. I truly enjoyed the whole vacation but still, I missed Manila specifically our house. ;P
I just slept on the way home. We were all stressed out so we all fell asleep except for papa. Then, we had our dinner at Mcdo since it was the nearest fast food restaurant in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
After an hour, we arrived safe and sound.
So that was our Calatagan getaway.. So long <333!>
