Tuesday, January 2

After Everything...

The minute you think you're going to lose something, it suddenly becomes the most important thing in your life.–Men In Trees

All sorts of things that I truly hate happened unfortunately on New Year's Day.

>> I got blamed for something I did not do.

>> I forgot to control my temper in public.

>> I failed on something.

Man, that was the saddest new year that I have ever had. If only I could go back and prevent those things to happen. Sadly, I can't. I wish there is an invention that could make such thing happen. I f there is let me know. Tag me immediately!

Anyways, I am so sick. I'm sick of our Math Project. Haven't you know, that my eyes start to bulge and sore because I was fixed in front of my computer for like 10 hours and that my hands are so numb that I even touch the fire.. ( Whoah, the last part was an exaggeration.. Haha..) But going back, that Math Project is Hell. Man, my Mom is really worried about me that she even threatened to throw the computer and completely ground me for a month. She really mean that. I mean she desperately do anything when she's worried.

I can still remember when she helped a bus driver to get out on a police situation just because she's worried that my brother hasn't eating anything in our house. But still, mom's worry problem sometimes brings positive things. Because to tell you, the bus driver actually did not ask for the bus fee. Just a way of saying thank you, I think.

Anyways, Man! I am so tired, sick, mad, crazy, numb, and out of air. I really need air. I need to relax. MAybe, I could do that after finishing this post which will start in 3 seconds.

3...


2...


1...

Haha.

A hot bath is waiting for me. So long.. <3