Friday, January 19

It's a little childish, a little stupid, but then again so is high school -Ferris Beuller

It's just nice to be back. I so much miss the blogging world. Especially, my daily reads. Whoah, I actually get through a week without opening my computer and checking my mailbox. Whoah, I cannot believe it. Anyways, I figured out that before you love something, you must firstly miss it. Lol.

So our third quarter examinations is almost finished. There are three other reamining exams that we have to take on Monday. That was a handful I should say because those three are quite hard and I am really exhausted draining my head to study. Anyways, I truly enjoyed taking our examinations not because I'ts easy or whatsoever (Don't get me wrong, It's so damn hard) but because I am given extra time to watch HBO or any other movie.

Anyways, I think there's something wrong with my system because every time I study my lessons at night, I can't seem to absorb them. So, what I do, is to study my lessons every afternoon. Well, Isn't it ironic, afternoons are supposedly to be the siesta time where people should be more subjected to sleeping but instead of doing that; I ,as one of the people I am talking to, gathers my brain cells to function and to persuade my brain to study. Still, I love my body's system because I am getting enough sleep every day and I am enthusiastically, welcoming my most favorite time of the day, Morning! Hehe.

I seem to be blabbering lots of nonsense things these past few days, and I'm hating myself for that. I wonder why. Maybe, I just need to talk. Well, why nonsense things? Why not talk about stuffs about the current events and national happenings or maybe I could talk about the weather or even joke about something corny to one of my classmates? Why, can't I concentrate on serious stuffs?

Man, can't you see I'm already blabbering things that don't matter and I'm really shaking my head to stop this nonsense (Bam. Bam. Bam., is that the sound of shaking one's head? Hahahaha.) Whoah and I'm just repeating everything that I say and repeat and reapeat and okay, enough! End!

So long. <3>

PS. Maybe it will take a longer time to recuperate from this severe inflammatory infection of the lower cerebrum. So son't expect me to update immediately.Lol.