Sleep with all the lights on. You're not so happy, you're insecure. - Dashboard Confessional
Tired.
Went to school to sleep. Hahas. There are no other things to do so no one can blame me for sleeping. After sleeping, Kru and I watched Grey's anatomy on Cassa's laptop. It was kind of disappointing when there was no audio. However, we fixed it, so no worries.
I don't want to go to school anymore. I'm so tired and there are too many pending DVDs that I have to watch. I am so excited to see Deathnote, Honey and Clover, Heroes and Kyo Kara Maoh. Man, when can I watch them?
So back to surfing the net for now. Hate to say other things anymore. My hands are quite weak. Toodles!=)
Tired.
Went to school to sleep. Hahas. There are no other things to do so no one can blame me for sleeping. After sleeping, Kru and I watched Grey's anatomy on Cassa's laptop. It was kind of disappointing when there was no audio. However, we fixed it, so no worries.
I don't want to go to school anymore. I'm so tired and there are too many pending DVDs that I have to watch. I am so excited to see Deathnote, Honey and Clover, Heroes and Kyo Kara Maoh. Man, when can I watch them?
So back to surfing the net for now. Hate to say other things anymore. My hands are quite weak. Toodles!=)
powered by performancing firefox
