It's all about might. it might hurt. it might not work. it might be awful. i never think it might work. it might be good. it might be fun. -Jill A Davis, Girl's Poker Night
Wow! What a week. This week has been the most glorious and remarkable week in year 2007.
Cultural Food Festival.
Hectic but tremendously FUN. We prepared barbecue and pomelo with watermelon tidbits juice. It served as our project in AP. There were also other fantastic foods. I really liked the Croissant with Ham and Cheese, Pancit Molo, Garlic bread, Mantao and of course, our BARBECUE. BTW, we made Hawaiian foods but I believe that Barbecue is not originally a hawaiian food.
General Cleaning.
We had a general cleaning on Friday. We were asked to bring our stuffs home. I never thought that I have a huge pile of different books. I had to put them in a black bag which made them look like trashes. Aargh! I got a hard time on bringing them in our service.
To tell you sadly, I failed our Math test. Not a good news but I was happy because it is just 15% of our grade. Thank GOD!
Q-Day.
I woke up early because I was so excited about or Q-day. It's not the trip or the place that I'm excited aboutbut the new friends that I'm going to know deeply. I really love to meet new people. Hahas.
So I went to New Capitol Estates to meet Krissa and Nicole. Then we went to Quiapo Church to meet Zydrelle. Not a very nice place but the good thing is it's a new experience to me and I had FUN. We bought DVDs and other stuffs.
After that, Nicole, Krissa and I went back home. :p
SM Fairview.
My Cousin and I met at SM Fairview to watch Because I said so featuring Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore. The movie was good but quite typical. I should have watched the movie with my mother because It's basically about Mother-Daughter Relationship.
After watching we ate and we went to Lola's Home.
Overnight.
Faye and I slept late because we watched Hana Yori Dango. Man, I LOVE the story. It is really romantic which fits my taste. Haha. I love it! BTW, we watched the live version and not the anime version.
The next day, we watched Turistas. The movie was bloody and morbid. Plus, there were explicit contents inside. I just like the actors and actresses that's why I watched the movie. Also, the morbid scenes were quite fascinating. I was just curious. =)
Home Alone.
So I am already back home. Luckily, Mom, Dad and Jairo aren't home which gave me the opputunity to tune up the music and get wild in front of the computer. Hahas. Oh, the get-wild thing is just a joke, I'm just banging my head that's all.=)
Gtg. I'm exhausted but absolutely glad with what happened this week. <3;
Cultural Food Festival.
Hectic but tremendously FUN. We prepared barbecue and pomelo with watermelon tidbits juice. It served as our project in AP. There were also other fantastic foods. I really liked the Croissant with Ham and Cheese, Pancit Molo, Garlic bread, Mantao and of course, our BARBECUE. BTW, we made Hawaiian foods but I believe that Barbecue is not originally a hawaiian food.
General Cleaning.
We had a general cleaning on Friday. We were asked to bring our stuffs home. I never thought that I have a huge pile of different books. I had to put them in a black bag which made them look like trashes. Aargh! I got a hard time on bringing them in our service.
To tell you sadly, I failed our Math test. Not a good news but I was happy because it is just 15% of our grade. Thank GOD!
Q-Day.
I woke up early because I was so excited about or Q-day. It's not the trip or the place that I'm excited aboutbut the new friends that I'm going to know deeply. I really love to meet new people. Hahas.
So I went to New Capitol Estates to meet Krissa and Nicole. Then we went to Quiapo Church to meet Zydrelle. Not a very nice place but the good thing is it's a new experience to me and I had FUN. We bought DVDs and other stuffs.
After that, Nicole, Krissa and I went back home. :p
SM Fairview.
My Cousin and I met at SM Fairview to watch Because I said so featuring Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore. The movie was good but quite typical. I should have watched the movie with my mother because It's basically about Mother-Daughter Relationship.
After watching we ate and we went to Lola's Home.
Overnight.
Faye and I slept late because we watched Hana Yori Dango. Man, I LOVE the story. It is really romantic which fits my taste. Haha. I love it! BTW, we watched the live version and not the anime version.
The next day, we watched Turistas. The movie was bloody and morbid. Plus, there were explicit contents inside. I just like the actors and actresses that's why I watched the movie. Also, the morbid scenes were quite fascinating. I was just curious. =)
Home Alone.
So I am already back home. Luckily, Mom, Dad and Jairo aren't home which gave me the opputunity to tune up the music and get wild in front of the computer. Hahas. Oh, the get-wild thing is just a joke, I'm just banging my head that's all.=)
Gtg. I'm exhausted but absolutely glad with what happened this week. <3;
powered by performancing firefox
