Wednesday, April 18

Heroes, Honeys and HELL?! What ELSE?!

You think you want to die... But in reality, you just want to be saved...

As I said the last time I made a post, I am a self-confessed couch potato. At first, I was just hooked up with watching Series like Heroes, Grey's Anatomy etc., shows that feature real persons, real events and real places. At that time, I dislike anime shows because I believe that they do not capture the true expressions of human beings. I also think that animes were senseless shows, which had no deeper sense that I look for in watching.

All of these points of view changed when I watched Honey and Clover. As this anime grew in my heart, I noticed that it provides our subconscious minds of the real essence of human beings.

I admit that it was complicated to figure out the puzzling theme of this anime. Some of their metaphorical conversations and explanations of certain things were also complex.

Until now, I am still trying to get what this anime wants to imply. I also want to know the director's purpose in creating it. Although, I already deciphered why it was entitled Honey and Clover and I figured out a little about what it is trying to say, I still want to look for its more profound sense.

Guess, I'd watch it again because there are some chapters that I had skipped. Hahas.

CHANGE TOPIC.

If I would make a painting of the Politics in the Philippines, I would use the colors black, red and yellow. I don't know why. But something came into my mind when I heard the newscaster said (minutes ago) "Ang Kulay ng pulitika...Blah...Blah..Blah..". Well, I visualized a painting of a shadowed man lying in the ground covered with blood. His head was kind of tilted and he was looking straight into the yellow light.

Kind of odd, don't you think? Cause, I can't paint but ideas about painting snapped into my head.

I assume this is because of my unceasing addiction to Heroes. Hahas. I want to be painter who can paint the future! I want to be like Isaac!

Speaking of Heroes, I absolutely positively want to be a hero! If I were given the chance to choose my own power, I would choose the power to be anyone else in the whole world. I like the idea of putting myself into one's shoes, of feeling the way they feel, of speaking the way they speak and of just merely being them.

I don't know if I can save the world or other people but I know that I would try my best to do that. Maybe I'd become Spiderman or Batman or Superman!!!! Hahahahaha.

However, I'm not sure if I would enjoy it. I'm not sure if I would become myself again because as Spiderman always says "With great power comes great responsibility." Oh well, I guess I'd rather be me.