Wednesday, June 27

Flunked. Flushed. Dumped.

The time that is passing between us, the memories that are leaving us, the feelings that we once had for each other seems to be fading oh so fast, I wish it would slow down.

I loved you. Did you love me too or was it just a game for you?


Damn. I have been gone for such a long time. I have been so busy with school, life and certain compelling issues.

Though everything is a mess, I am enjoying every bit of my life.

Today, I definitely flunked my physics quiz and calculus long exam. I confess it was my fault because I did not study hard. I did not even took things seriously. Actually, I read my notebooks a million times but my mind flushed everything out and dumped them into the toilet. Roffle.

It just makes me wonder why I do not feel any guilt or stupidity to what was happening to my examinations. Honestly, as days pass by, I think less and less about my studies. I amazingly do not give a damn about them. But hey, don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to get rid of my obsessive compulsive and grade conscious side. It freaks the hell out of me! Haha. xp

Anyway, my soup is getting cold so I'd better eat now. Lolerz. >;]] Bye.