Thursday, June 28

Contagious. Infectious. MISERABLE.

Life is about how you feel. That's it. It's really the only sense we have that matters. It's the only reason we're here. How we feel… and what caused it. I used to feel too, but all I felt was pain. Happiness was unfamiliar… joy was just an idea… laughter was unknown. And now? Now I don't feel anymore. I don't think anymore. And the only reason I can come up with is that my heart just couldn't feel the pain any longer so it gave up. It became immune to the feeling. I used to feel too… up until I died inside. -Talia G.

I'm feeling so emo today. T______T Please bear with me. It will not take a long time to read my post. Haha. xp

I don't know why I'm feeling this way. I feel so miserable that I can't be with normal happy people. Every time I'm with them, my mind is off somewhere. I want to talk about how I feel but it seems that what I'm going to say is contagious, infectious and simply, miserable. Oh, look how pathetic I am. Crap.

I don't know who or what caused me to be wretched and pitiable. As days pass by, I feel like I'm sinking to the ground. I guess, the ground was sipping me or maybe, I was just letting myself to sink deep inside it. Was it me or was it the ground? o________o *scratching her head*

Anyway, I'd better think positively. I'll try to be with my friends whenever I'm with them. I mean, I'll try to be present with both my body and mind. Haha. Nonetheless, it is just a matter of concentration. Concentrate on positive thoughts. Concentrate! Lolerz.

Still, I wonder, was it me or was it the ground? Should I take the blame? Am I wrong? Am I right? Please, tell me. Yoo-hoo! *talking to herself alone*

xoxo