Friday, July 20

Doodles of my so-called LIFE.

How do you know you've found your best friend? When you are ready to talk to them about anything even though they know everything about you already.

So here's the rule. Write 15 weird stuffs about yourself.

1. I hate dancing! To the extent that I try to be absent whenever there is a dancing performance in school. See, how uncooperative I am?Lol.

2. I frequently sing Barney songs. Seriously, if you're my seatmate, you'll adapt this habit of mine and you'll be annoyed with me (Just like Monica!) Haha.

3. I cry just to be happy. Can't understand it? See, how weird it is?

4. I love to be alone in malls but not in a party or in any social gathering.

5. I am sooooooooooooooooo VAIN. It's like every time I hold a camera, I can't get enough of picturing myself.

6. My motivation in studying is having a cellphone or a camera at my side.

7. I once named and called my brother NEPZTEKEPERLPZ. Don't know where I got it. I suppose it's hidden beneath the gray matter on my mind.

8. After I eat, I will surely hang-up for a moment. Just like a robot who was suddenly empty bat.

9. I always stare at nothingness.

10. I love to make people wait. This is negative right? Well, I'm trying to change it.

11. I'm contagious. Not that I'm sick or whatever. Haha. Alright? You look for it's deeper meaning in some of my posts.

12. I love reading the DICTIONARY.

13. I hide when I feel excited, happy, intense and sad.

14. In connection with no.13, whenever I'm happy with someone I'm with, I go to their back and we'll walk in line just like those minuscule ants. Haha.

15. I really presume that I'm suffering from autism. So, sometimes, please bear with me. xP

CHANGED my LAYOUT. It features PANIC! @ the disco with their song "Build God then we'll talk". I love it. With its blue-green hue. I seriously got awe-struck with what I've done. Hope my next layout would be better. Haha.

Anyway, it was really a very fine day. There was nothing to do so we just simply talk about girl-ish and boy-ish stuffs. It was fun until the seatwork in Physics came. It was kinda average but the fact that I still have to drain my mind for those effing elongation of heated solids. Swear, I hate it!

After school, we went to The Block. Again, we window shopped. After getting tired of the place, we proceeded to Trinoma. However, the freaking guard was so tight that he did not allow us to enter because we are high school students and it was an SOP by the management. Seriously, we don't get the point, to think that just days ago we entered the mall without any discussions or whatsoever. Sometimes, I just don't like rules and authorities. Anyway, they are still helpful in maintaining peace and order in certain places. Lol.

Since, we were forbidden to go in. We went back again to The Block. There, we ate at KFC which is like our ultimate hang-out nook. Haha. (If you want to see me, just drop by at KFC the block.)

After that, we went home. Lmao.

By the way, I am tremendously wracking my nerves because of the upcoming UPCAT. 2 weeks to go and I will be facing my judgment day. T_______T

Moreover, tomorrow we will have our refresher course in Claret School. I bet it would be fun and mind-draining. Hope, I will pass the tests especially English and Science. (Cross fingers)

So that was it. xoxo.